• Graduated from the Faculty of Law, Alexandria University in 1982, and obtained a doctorate in international law.
• Worked in several judicial positions.
• Worked as a consultant to the Ministry of Communications and Information Technology in China. He also worked as a consultant for the United Nations Industrial Development Organization (UNIDO) and also the Director-General and (Executive Chief) of Al Maidan newspaper for printing and publishing.
• He is currently the Chairman of the Board of Directors of the Arab China Commercial Associated And Cultural Exchange Council (ACC). And Chairman of the Egyptian-Chinese Business Council (ECBC) and Permanent Director of the Chinese Chamber of International Commerce in the Special Economic Zone (CCOIC). And Chairman of the Board of Directors of the Arab Society for Trade Integration and Cultural Exchange, Secretary-General of the Sheikh Muhammad Al-Muslimany Charitable Foundation, and Assistant Secretary-General of the Arab Union of Arbitration.
• Shareholder and Chairman & CEO of Evergreen Egypt United Company, which is implementing the largest fish farming project in the Middle East and the first of its kind in Egypt in Berket Ghilyoun in Kafr El-Sheikh governorate and the implementation of the sea cages system in the East Al-Tafria area in Port Said Governorate.
• Participated in many regional and international conferences and worked as a consultant for the Belt and Road Initiative (One Belt - One Road).
• Member of the Egyptian Association for Political Economy, Statistics and Legislation.
Holds a PhD in Political Science and International Relations from the British Institute of Economics and Political Science.